Wednesday 4 April 2012

......Selections 4 April 2012

4 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" (or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision)bets that I post right before the start of the race)


I'm back!!

4.30 Ling - Baby Dottie (7.4).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 4.24)
5.00 Ling - Hidden Glory (9.0).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 4.54)
5.30 Wolv - Mother Jones (10.0)......0.5pt.Lay Win ............. -4.5pts (posted 5.26) photo finish...won :((
6.00 Wolv - Dreamy Ciara (4.8)......3pts.Lay Win ............. -11.4 pts (posted 5.57) make or break bet...bad really bad 3.6 now :((...BREAK :((
6.20 Dund - Pencil Hill (10.0)......2pts.Lay Win ............. -18pts (posted 6.12) this isn't for the faint of heart !!!! BOOM !!!! time to stop
6.30 Wolv - Maid Of Meft (3.2)......4pts.Win ............. +8.8pts (posted 6.30) had to gamble a bit more and 4pts isn't much for someone that just lost more than 30pts and at least got some back but I'm still in deep trouble
7.00 Wolv - Apothecary (2.8)......2pts.Win ............. +3.6pts (posted 6.38) and a again!! big chase mode, if this doesn't come in I'll stop
NEW!! 7.30 Wolv - Douze Points (1.7)......2pts.Lay Win ............. +2pts (posted 7.24)

I'll do the Results post later

------------------------------------------------------------------

No planned bets today



good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: