Friday 20 April 2012

......Selections 20 April 2012

20 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision, bets that I post right before the start of the race)


2.00 Font - Champagne Flora (14.0)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 1.59)
2.20 Ayr - Lexis Boy (2.06)...............3pts.Win .......... +3.18pts (posted 2.12)
2.20 Ayr - Dildar (3.2)............................2pts.Win .......... -2pts (posted 2.12)
2.30 Font - Duke Of Ormond (12.0)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 2.15)
2.50 Ayr - Toshi (12.0)...........................Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 2.47) run much better than I anticipated but managed only 3rd :))
4.00 Ayr - The Knoxs (6.0)...........................Lay Win .......... -5pts (posted 3.51) :((
4.25 Newb - Inchina (3.1)..........................3pts.Lay Win .......... -6.3pts (posted 4.16) damn!! was banking on Safarjal or Popular making it
4.45 Font - Inthejungle (5.4).......................Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 4.43) if I lose this one I'll stop
4.55 Newb - Hallings Quest (12.0)................Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 4.54)


------------------------------------------------------------------


No pre-race planned bets list today only additional bets



good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: