Tuesday 3 April 2012

......Selections 3 April 2012

3 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" (or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision)bets that I post right before the start of the race)

3.20 South - Light The City (17.0)............0.5pt.Lay Win ............. +0.5pt (posted 3.16)
4.00 Sedge - Heart Of Dubai (11.0).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 3.48) 2nd!! did a lot better than I expected
4.30 Sedge - Chamirey (8.2).............Lay Win ............. -7.2pts (posted 4.27) won so easy it's embarrasing
5.00 Sedge - Cottage Acre (5.1)............2pts.Lay Win ............. +2pts (posted 4.54) make or break bet!!
5.10 Font - Naranga (12.0).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 5.10)
5.30 Sedge - Fame Again (5.6).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 5.26)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll probably put quite a few in the additional section


2.30 Sedge - Formulation ...............Lay Win ................... +1pt
2.40 Font - Indian Daudaie ...............Lay Win ................... +1pt
2.50 South - Dunaskin ........................Lay Win ................... +1pt
3.00 Sedge - Shannagarry .......0.5pt.Lay Win ................... +0.5pt
4.00 Sedge - Mr Tallyman ...............Lay Win ................... Non-Runner
4.20 South - Mata Hari Blue ...............Lay Win ................... +1pt


good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: