Thursday 26 April 2012

......Selections 26 April 2012

26 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision, bets that I post right before the start of the race)


2.00 Perth - Oscar Hill (3.7)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 1.59)
2.30 Perth - Frontier Spirit (4.5)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 2.23)
(starts 4.50) 3.40 Punch - Nelsons Bridge (7.0)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 3.42)
4.05 Perth - Commercial Express (10.5).......0.5pt.Lay Win .......... +0.5pt (posted 4.04)
(starts 5.30) 4.50 Punch - Shakervilz (18.0)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 5.18)

LOL forgot to put my bet from Punch 5.30 (starting at 6.05) :(( oh well

7.15 Punch - God Of The Kop (7.2)........Lay Win .......... +1pt (posted 6.59)


------------------------------------------------------------------


No pre-race planned bets list today only additional bets


good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: