Monday 2 April 2012

......Selections 2 April 2012

2 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" (or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision)bets that I post right before the start of the race)

3.00 Kelso - Bob n You (2.7)..............2pts.Lay Win ........... +2pts (posted 2.50) Not looking good 2.48 now... he only managed 2nd :))
5.15 Redcar - Time To Cry (7.0)...............Lay Win .............+1pt (posted 5.14) I might cry :))
5.30 Kelso - Stick Together (4.4)...............Lay Win ............ +1pt (posted 5.24)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Horrible day of racing


2.30 Kelso - Sumak ...............Lay Win ................... +1pt
3.30 Kelso - Red Kingdom ...............Lay Win ................... +1pt
5.00 Kelso - Malin bay ...............Lay Win ................... -5.49pts (market told the story before the off from 8.6 to 6.59 but I stubbornly didn't listen and paid accordingly)


good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: