Tuesday 10 April 2012

......Selections 10 April 2012

10 April

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price) unless otherwise stated


------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional bets (this is for "unplanned" or bets where I wait for the market to help me make my final decision, bets that I post right before the start of the race)


5.00 Fairy - Cass Bligh (3.8).........................Lay Place ............. -2.8pts (posted 4.53) :((
5.30 Fairy - Bellvano (5.4).................................Win ............. -1pt (posted 5.21)
5.55 Ponte - Georgebernardshaw (7.6)...2pts.Lay Win ....... +2pts (posted 5.39)
6.30 Fairy - Miss Pepperpot (9.0).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 6.17)
7.00 Fairy - Not Before Eight (17.0).............Lay Win ............. +1pt (posted 6.53)

------------------------------------------------------------------

No planned bets today



good luck with your bets.

***Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

No comments: