Thursday 29 March 2012

Results 29 March 2012

What a day!!! Where do I start?...First thing I changed for todays plan was the inclusion of lays above 20/1 (21.0) and sod's law came into effect not after 5, 10 or 25 bets...at the first lay bet above 21 I made...unbelievable!!! Sir Mattie won the race with a BSP (Betfair Starting Price) of 39.85 although when I first saw it he was at 29, I had 3 bets in this race, I don't know why I did it but it's definitely not a good thing to do
So, note to self...no more lay bets above 20/1
After the big lay loss everything went as smooth as possible although my last lay bet of the day was a gamble but "Teen Ager" is a horse that I've bet against for four times now, I know the stake and the odds were a bit off but it's just a belief I have since the first time I saw him run
I think the start of the day was terrible but all my planned and unplanned bets after that went great and I'm just happy with the relatively small loss for the day


nº of bets = 26 (2 E/W = 4 back bets)

nº of backs = 6 (3 lost)

nº of lays = 20 (2 lost)

winning bets total = (23.42 pts - 5% comission) 22.249 pts

lost bets total = -26.18 pts

Total for the day = -3.931 pts

No comments: