Monday 19 March 2012

Back from the dungeons :)

I'M BACK


Ok I know, I know

I always start the blog only to leave it at some point, it's more a matter of lazyness than anything else

I'll start again but this time my main objective is to keep track of my selections regarding horse racing
Horse racing is without a doubt the sport I like the most, both as a sport and a betting medium

The bulk of my betting was always the goals markets in soccer but with time my main focus has changed to horse racing because I love to watch it and I love to study it

So I'll use the blog to place my daily selections and maybe to post things I find interesting and/or controversial, I know if I do that it will keep me more interested in (my own! ) blog LOL

Although I would like to make the blog in my native language and in english, this time it will only be in English because it's just too time consuming doing it in two languages

next post I'll explain what I want to do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loool pûs ontem o teu blog na pasta dos que acabaram mas pelos vistos estás de volta keep going !

Sideline Scorer said...

LOL que coincidência

;)