Tuesday 20 March 2012

......Selections 20 March 2012

Ok first I would like to say that these bets I'm posting are part of a test I'm doing so this is far from a done deal in terms of a system or anything like it (remember that this could well go down pretty fast)

I'll post several bets a day and they will be of different types, like "WIN", "PLACE", "EACH WAY", "LAY WIN" and "LAY PLACE"

I'm still not sure how I will present it but like the others times I'm sure I'll make small changes as I go along

I'll use a point staking system, all bets are 1pt unless otherwise stated
All bets will be settled at BSP (Betfair Starting Price)

20 March bets:

Ok this is the plan for today but thats all it is...a plan
Many bets here might change if the market says so, unfortunately I have no way around this and if a bet becomes a "NO BET" I'll have to say it right before the off of the race, if the price of a bet moves more than 20%, from when I recorded it and that move is in the wrong direction I'll think about turning it into a "NO BET"

2.30 Exeter - Lundy Bay.........................Lay Place............................... +1pt
2.50 South - Director's Dream................0.5pt Lay Win ...................... +0.5pt
3.10 Kemp - Afkar....................................0.5pt Lay Win .......................+0.5pt
3.10 Kemp - Dinner Date.........................0.5pt Lay Place .................... +0.5pt
3.30 Exeter - Mush Mir..............................Win ......................................-1pt (2nd)
3.40 Kemp - Bilidn....................................Lay Win ................................. +1pt
3.50 South - Trans Sonic.........................Win......................................... +0.59pt
4.00 Exeter - How's My Friend................Place...................................... -1pt (4th UNP)
4.20 South - Bella Ophelia......................2pt Win................................... -2pt (3rd)
4.20 South - I'll Be Good.........................Place....................................... -1pt (4th)
4.50 South - Hidden Glory......................Lay Win .................................. +1pt
4.50 South - Lifetime..............................0.5pt Lay Win.......................... +0.5pt
5.00 Exeter - Kowloon............................1pt Win /4pt Place (E/W)....... -5pt (6th)
5.00 Exeter - Fitobust............................0.5pt Lay Win.......................... +0.5pt

I haven´t been doing this for a long time so I'll use this blog to evaluate how it goes, at some point I might reduce the number of bets if I see that the variance is just too big

I'm still not sure this way of presenting the bets will work but if it doesn't I'll figure out a better way

good luck with your bets

No comments: